Aspire Spryte AIO Kit
- Another great AIO pod system from Aspire the Aspire Spryte, an all new design pod system, slim and stylish it comes in 5 popular, satin finish, stylish colors: olive green, grey, black, blue and pink. The Spryte has an easy to fill 3.5 or 2ml pod, it fits comfortably in the hand in use and is very discreet. It utilizes Aspireâs well known BVC coils and comes with a regular 1.8ohm coil and a second one 1.2ohm for use with nicotine salts.
Aspire Spryte AIO Vape Kit Review and Tutorial
Aspire Spryte Exploded View
Unusually for an AIO pod device of this type, the Aspire Spryte has an adjustable airflow system to suit your vaping preference.
Aspire Spryte Atomizer
- The Aspire Spryte atomizer is the well known and trusted BVC coil and uses nichrome wire. The Spryte comes supplied with two coils, one for regular e-liquid and one for use with nicotine salts, though it works equally well with normal e-liquids.
- Whatever type of coil you use, the standard BVC or the nic-salts BVC, both are easy to install. Simply remove the pod and turn it upside down, remove the chimney unit and screw in your chosen coil. Replace the chimney unit with attached coil and reinsert into the pod. Push the pod back into the Spryte until it clicks.
Note: when inserting a new coil and filling the pod, always let the device stand for 5 minutes to allow the coil to become saturated. This will help avoid dry hits and damage to the coil.
Aspire Spryte Filling
- Refilling the pod is super easy. Remove the pod from the device, invert the pod and remove the silicone plug from the 4.6 diameter filling hole. Fill the pod with e-liquid, and replace the silicone plug securely. Replace the pod into the device by pushing down until it clicks into place, and itâs ready.
Aspire Spryte Charging
Charging the Aspire Spryte is also very simple. Just plug in the supplied micro usb cable into the base of the mod, attach the other end to a suitable power supply to charge. The maximum charge current can reach up to 1000mA. When attached to the usb with the power on the LEDs will flash blue and red three times, when fully charges the LEDs will flash blue and red twenty times then remain off.
- 1* Spryte device / 2* Extra O rings / 2* coils (1.8Î© regular BVC& 1.2Î© for Nic Salt) / 1* Silicone seal 1* Micro USB Cable / 1* Warranty Card / 1* User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.