Aspire Speeder Revvo Kit
- Introducing a high powered kit option, the Speeder Revvo kit. TheÂ SpeederÂ is a compact but heavy duty 200W mod. Dual 18650 high rate batteries power this device that is packed with all the extras that Aspire users come to expect. Multiple TC/VV/VW/TCR and CPS (Customizable Power Setting option) for the vaping sweet spot. It has been coupled with TheÂ Revvo tankÂ with an all new coil design, the ARC, Aspire Radial Coil, where the coil itself sits horizontally in the tank similar to a 'stove-top' for great flavor and great vapor production. It's a 24mm diameter tank with a 3.6ml standard version and a 2ml TPD version. The tank has a fully adjustable top airflow by way of 3 airflow slots a Pyrex glass tank allows you to see at a glance the amount of e-liquid in the tank, and extremely easy top fill through a spring loaded filling tube. This powerhouse of a mod with the Revvo tank gives a vast array of adjustable options.
The Speeder Revvo kit comes in 3 PU leather finishes: blue leather/red leather/brown leather, the soft supplenes of leather gives a more luxurious feel in the hand.
Kit Dimensions and Specifications
- The tank comes in a TPD compliant 2ml version and a standard 3.6ml version.
Easy maintenance Revvo tank
- The Revvo tank parts can be fully disassembled for easy maintenance and clean.
No one has yet produced such an innovative replaceable coil for an RTA tank until now, except of course, Aspire. The fantastic all new coil design, the ARC, 'Aspire Radial Coil' which sits horizontally in the tank similar to a 'stove-top' design. Of course the real trick in the design is the increased surface area of the coil for great flavor and great vapor production, made using Kanthal material and rated at 0.10-0.16ohm.
The tank has adjustable top airflow with three large air inlets to enable full enjoyment of your favorite e-liquids.
Revvo Tank Filling
- Filling your newÂ RevvoÂ through the centre of the tank, in which sits a spring loaded filling tube. The spring of the tube is soft enough to allow even slight pressure from almost any type of bottle/glass dropper to open it, but strong enough to create a leak proof seal when released after filling.
Speeder Battery Installation
- Turn off the MOD and remove tank. Pull the lock catch to allow the battery door to open. Replace batteries. Pay attention to the correct positive and negative connections.
Speeder Various Modes
- Along with its masses of power, there are also a ton of features that really allow for fine tuning. Wattage range 1-200W, Voltage range 0.1-8.4V, TC range 200-600â (100-315â) Further options, TCR, Bypass and CPS can really nail the flavor/vapor from your tanks.
Speeder 200W Button Functions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.